Add this plugin to a List
You need to be logged in to add this plugin to your list.
Add to List
Simple Calendar is the easiest way to add Google Calendar events to your WordPress site. Keep managing everything in Google Calendar. Fine tune the display of your calendars to your liking. Add advanced features with add-ons.
SIMPLE CALENDAR FEATURES
- Display events from any public Google Calendar.
- Keep managing events in Google Calendar. No need to create events in WordPress.
- Out-of-the-box designs that match your theme’s look and feel.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly monthly grid and list views.
- Customize event content display using simple tags. No coding required.
- Combine multiple calendars into single displays explicitly or using categories.
- Intuitive admin settings for simple configuration changes.
- Advanced settings to adjust time zones, date/time formats and start of the week.
- Many translations available with more being added on a regular basis. Translations welcome!
- Fully extensible to support add-ons with advanced features for more specific needs.
- Open source with code hosted on GitHub. Contributions welcome!
Love the plugin? Please consider purchasing our Google Calendar Pro add-on
GOOGLE CALENDAR PRO ADD-ON FEATURES
- Display events from Private Google Calendars.
- Secure connection established between your site and Google using the OAuth standard.
- Highlight events with colors that match those selected within each Google Calendar event.
- Display event guest information for any private or public event such as their avatar and if they’re attending.
- Display event organizer information.
- Display a list of attachments with links to their original source.
- Automatic easy updates.
- Priority email support with a 24-hour response time during weekdays backed by a top-notch team.
Get these additional features with Google Calendar Pro
This Plugin was not added to any Plugin Lists yet.
Do you think this Plugin belongs to another Category?
WP Plugin Directory.org - We handpick the best WordPress plugins and categorize, recommend and review them.
Create a Plugin List
You need to be Logged in to Create a Plugin List.
Submit A plugin
You need to be logged in to submit a plugin.
WPD is the unofficial online plugin directory of WordPress.
An attempt has been made to list Only functional, active,efficient and up-to-date plugins.
Categorized : Plugin are listed by category and subcategory based on functionality and uses. Here you can browse wordpress plugin from our neatly categorized plugin directory and sort the plugins by rating, votes, last updated and published and search plugins using tags.
Search : Plugins can be searched by their functionality using multi-tag search and you can search plugins using their exact name although we are not ensuring Google like search accuracy.
Create Plugin Lists : You will be able to create list of plugins and share them with Wordpress Community or you can keep them private and use them as a bookmarks.
e.g. Plugins That I’ve Used on My Site, Best Event Management Plugins, Christmas Plugins etc.
If you think certain awesome plugin is not in the directory then notify us through our Submit a Plugin page.
Browsing the Plugin Directory
Browse by Category
In WPD, Plugins are categorized carefully. You can browse all the categories from the homepage or you can access the category lists from any page by clicking the button from the left of the website.
Browse by Tags
Each plugin listed in WPD is marked with useful tags. You can browse plugins by Tags from the All Tags page
Searching in WPD
Multi Tag Search
You can search plugins using multiple tags. To perform a multi-tag search. Go to Homepage and then in the search field type any keywords or tags(comma separated) and then click on the search button. To search plugins from a selected category just select the category from the dropdown and type your tags.
Searching a specific Plugin in WPD
If you want to find a specific plugin in our directory, Go to Homepage and then select the "Search in Title" option. Then write the name of the plugin and click the search button to find the Plugin.
Whats a Plugin List
Plugin Lists are user created lists of plugins. Any registered users can create Plugin Lists and share it with anyone or make it private.
Why Create a plugin List?
Creating a Plugin List
- Easy to keep track of your favourite and useful plugin.
- Share list of plugins on blogs, social media or to a client.
- Keep a track of what plugins you installed in which of your blogs by creating a list for each blog
To create a Plugin List, click the button from the left of the page; a popup box will appear. In the "List Name" field, put the name of the List. eg: Best Seo plugins for your site.
Adding Plugins to your List
In the Description field, put a few words describing the List.
By default, lists are automatically published as public, which is visible to everyone. If you do not want others to see the List, select "Private" from the dropdown list. Then click the "Create List" button to create the list.
To add a plugin to your List, go to a plugin page and click the "Add to List" button. A popup box will appear where you can select in which of your list you want to add this plugin. You can add a note if you want, this note will appear below the plugin in your list.
P.S: You can only add plugins that are in our directory.
Your Lists will appear in our "Plugin Lists" page when you set the list as "Public" and your list contains atleast 2 plugins.
Editing your Lists
When you are on your list page, notice there is a button on the top right corner of the page. Click it to edit the List Name and the List Description.
Accessing All your Lists
You can access all your Plugin lists by going to your profile and clicking the "Lists" tab.
Removing your Lists
You can remove your Plugin lists by going to your profile and clicking the "Lists" tab. on top right of each list click the button to remove the list completely.
While tremendous effort has been put to keep this directory precise and complete, still errors and omissions are unavoidable and possible. We welcome any suggestions for corrections, deletions, and idea that might improve the overall experience.
To submit a Feedback click the from the bottom right corner of the site.