My Tickets integrates with My Calendar or operates as a stand-alone ticket sales platform. Sell tickets for box office pick up, shipping, or accept print-at-home and e-tickets for an easy experience for your ticket holders!
The default My Tickets plug-in integrates with PayPal Standard payments, so you can sell tickets immediately. You can also take offline payments, to use My Tickets as a reservation platform.
Explore the premium add-ons for My Tickets! Buy the Authorize.net payment gateway, Donations add-on and more!
For the purchaser:
- Create an account to save your address and shipping preferences
- Automatically converts shopping carts to your account if you log-in after adding purchases
- Buy tickets for multiple events, with multiple ticket types.
For the seller:
- Reports on ticket sales by time or event
- Easily add new ticket sales from the box office, when somebody pays by phone or mail.
- Use your mobile phone and a standard QRCode reader to verify print-at-home tickets or e-tickets
- Send email to a single purchaser with questions about their ticket purchase, or mass email all purchasers for an event.
- Define either continuous (Adult, Student, Child) or discrete (Section 1, Section 2, Section 3) ticket classes for any event
- Offer member-only discounts for your registered members
My Tickets is hugely flexible, and a library of add-ons to add new gateways and features is in development!
Check out the online documentation.
Norwegian (Bokmal), Dutch, Polish, German (Switzerland), French, German